Work has been crazy busy. In fact, the meeting that I've been planning/coordinating for two months took place this morning. Happy to report everyone showed up and was on their best behavior. Except for the lady that sharted in her pants. Just kidding. That didn't happen. But that would've been really funny. I mean this place is no White House, but Al Roker should would've been proud.
I cannot express how happy I am to have this morning behind me...I will be picking up a bottle of BWZ on the way home and pop a bottle while catching up on all my DVR'd shows. Normally, I'd like to go somewhere to celebrate such a "victory," but I feel so guilty for neglecting Hank lately that I think my time would be best spent with him. Poor buddy. He went to daycare one day last week, but I've been leaving for work so early and getting home so late that I haven't been able to take him.
However, I kinda sorta made up for it Sunday by taking him on a doggie play date with two of his girlfriends--Mimi and Gatsby. We went to a really fancy dog park in the "nice part of town." Homeboy was loving the sunshine and the lady canine folk. And let me tell you, Hank and I will be hitting the dog park in the "nice part of town" more often because there are lots of rich doctor/attorney/architect types letting their hounds play. I feel an obligatory "Who let the dogs out!?!?!" reference is appropriate here.
So...even though work doesn't stop, I can at least catch my breath and hopefully catch up on life. I'll start by having a girls night tomorrow with Kimmie and Val. Yay for slumber parties!
![]() |
| Hank at the dog park. I'd say he's pretty happy! |

No comments:
Post a Comment