Sunday, January 13, 2013

You can call me Sara Lee

This is the year of new things.  As of today, I can report that the oven in my house actually works.  I have lived here for three months and I am just now able to confirm.  That's right, folks.  This chick broke out the oven mit and did a little baking this afternoon.

As you can probably gather by the amount of time it has taken me to actually turn on my oven, I don't cook or bake.  To be fair, I have used my stove...just not the oven.  I hate to cook.  I'm not good at it.  I guess if I want to change that, I'll have to start practicing just a little more.  Hopefully, over the coming weeks and months, I'll report more cooking and baking going on in the Davenport house.

This has nothing to do with cooking, but I'm laughing out loud.  I'm currently sitting on my couch.  The football game is on mute on the TV, I'm watching Grey's Anatomy on the iPad, and typing on my laptop.  And my DROID is sitting in my lap.  I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think that's good.

Oh, shit...the brownies are burning...

This is my life.  And I blame me.

No comments:

Post a Comment